1. There are numerous people available to you who swear that it is a “phase” you “should have become away of” because of enough time you had been about 13 or whenever it really is that most girls discover makeup products all at one time.
2. And, needless to say, the folks whom think it is an act you’re simply playing into since you would like to get closer to a couple of dudes, whenever, no, you’ll have dudes who will be buddies and odds of you sleeping together with them are close to none.
3. Whenever anyone expects one to wear a dress or heels and you also feel momentarily stressed about if you’re “doing this girl that is whole right.”
4. … even though when you yourself have a footwear obsession or something — because even when you may be rough and tumble, you are able to continue to have a soft spot for things you might think are pretty (whether or perhaps not you ever put them on).
5. Worse yet — whenever anybody informs you that “OMG, you appear so excellent!!” when a dress is worn by you, leading one to wonder should this be their means of stating that you somehow look less great at all the other times.
6. No, you don’t require the baseball game you’re watching and obviously engrossed in explained for you, thanks though.
7. You realize there’s two types of tomboys:
A) The ones whom proclaim they’re “not like many girls!” and trust that is“don’t girls, dudes are incredibly much easier!”
B) The girls who state “forget that,” have actually both man and woman buddies, and don’t let their very own tomboy natures dictate whom they’re going to or will likely not hang with.
8. Ironically, you will find which you usually have the greatest difficulties with the previous.
8. Any moment anyone expresses fascination in providing you a makeover or assisting you choose clothing, you’re feeling somewhat such as a Barbie doll that is been offered charity.
9. (but in addition, you types of don’t completely hate it, and then feel therefore extremely conflicted internally.)
10. “But like, do you also possess a dress?”